The Poco Plus provides the same feature set as its sibling the Poco Premium but without the changing pad or daypack. There’s a large stretch mesh pocket and large zippered pocket on the back and our Daylite daypack can also be attached using the built-in AddOn loops.
A built-in sunshade deploys quickly to keep your child protected from the sun’s UV rays.
The Poco Plus offers a host of clever design features to make both parent and child comfortable on those long hikes down the trail or city sidewalk. For Mom and Dad, there’s a size adjustable hip belt with zippered pockets, a large zippered lower compartment, inner mesh security pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, a cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap, on-the-fly torso sizing adjustment, an ergonomic design, and ample padding to help limit fatigue. Kiddos, meanwhile, will enjoy a built-in sunshade, comfortable and padded seating well, and removable drool pad.
- AddOn cord loops allow quick attachment of Daylight daypack (sold separately)
- Aluminum frame and injection-molded hinges provide solid, reliable deployment of the foot base with a satisfying audible click
- Built-in sunshade quickly deploys for instant shade
- Cell phone pocket on shoulder strap provides quick access to baby apps
- Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt allows three-inch extension on each side and fits 26-to-52-inch hips
- Hydration sleeve behind back panel
- Large zippered lower compartment for diapers, jackets, and bulky items
- Padded framing keeps parent and kid comfortable
- Padded grab handles allow balanced lifting of the child and carrier
- Removable drool pad affixes with hook and loop closures and side toggles
- Mesh pockets on ventilated side wings for stowing toys and other small essentials
- Torso harness can be adjusted to a full six inches
- Two stretch mesh side pockets provide quick storage for essentials
- Tensioned mesh back panel maintains airflow for excellent ventilation
- Measures 13 by 27 by 12 inches (W x H x D):
Torso sizing is quickly and easily adjustable on-the-fly.
Osprey products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Dhild carrier offers host of design features to make parent and child comfortable on long hikes down the trail or city sidewalk
Adjustable hip belt with zippered pockets, large zippered lower compartment, inner mesh pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, and cell phone pocket on shoulder strap
On-the-fly torso sizing adjustment, ergonomic design, and ample padding to help limit fatigue
Built-in sunshade, comfortable and padded seating well, and removable drool pad; measures 13 by 27 by 12 inches (W x H x D)
Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty