An easy-transport, complete Trauma First Aid Emergency Response Station designed to quickly respond to large emergencies or disasters with the maximum amount of emergency first aid supplies and equipment including AEDs and other devices. Includes a MobileAid Trauma First Aid Station (31500) and a MobileAid Trauma First Aid & Equipment Backpack (31470).
Special Features for Backpack (Top):
* Large pull tab zippers for quick opening. 6 external flashlight/tool tubes.
* Durable protection for supplies: super durable, weather-resistant ballistic nylon for years of use in rugged conditions.
* Security: external double security zippers can be secured with locks or tamper evident ties.
Special Features for Rolling Kit (Bottom):
* Compact/Comprehensive First Aid Station: 250-piece first aid station that meets OSHA guidelines and ANSI standards; includes flexible evacuation stretcher; stores in 2 cubic feet
* Quick-access organization: extensive first aid supplies organized in quick-response modules for fast access and effective treatment
* Easy-roll transport: dual 4″ polyurethane wheels aid in rapid-response and climb stairs or curbs with little effort
* Seating and gear platform: allows for patient to be seated while being treated or to aid in the transport of additional medical equipment (e.g. AED, oxygen tank, etc.)
* Easy identification: high visibility markings, 8-foot extendable flag, and flashing (red/blue) LED wheels
* Durable protection for supplies: super-durable, light-weight frame construction (supports up to 300 lbs.) and heavy-duty weather resistant bag safeguard contents
High-capacity: Spacious main compartment (12″W x 17″H x 9″D) and 2 tall side compartments (2″W x 17″H x 10″D).
Easy 4-Way-Carry: backpack (padded shoulder straps, sternum strap, and waist belt), shoulder strap, hand straps, or ride on MobileAid rolling stations.
Flexible quick-access organization: 1 main compartment with restraint straps and top and front access, 2 side compartments, and 14 internal pockets.
Easy Identification and Enhanced Safety: hi-visibility markings, reflective stripes and piping, and 24 pre-printed and customizable ID placards (AED, TRAUMA, TRIAGE, OXYGEN, NURSE, CERT, SAFETY, SEARCH & RESCUE, COMMAND, RADIO, TRAINER, SPORTS, COACH, EMS, EMT, 9 blank for customizing).
Durable protection for supplies: super durable, weather-resistant ballistic nylon for years of use in rugged conditions.